Sunday, January 17, 2010

Marysville Lanes

I don't even know where to begin with this...... We decided that it may be fun to take Dane and his cousins bowling Saturday night. I can't even tell you how many times I said to Brad "Oh my gosh, What were we thinking?" before we'd even walked out the door. Just seeing them all lined up with there coats on headed out the door made me giggle. I felt like I was a preschool teacher with a heard of children behind me.

Miraculously all three car seats fit into our car! They were so excited to be sitting together in the backseat, they just giggled hysterically. We put in Dane's Laurie Berkner Band CD and listened to "5 Days Old" (one of their favorites) They all sang along as we headed to Marysville Lanes.



Dane waiting patiently as we got everyone's bowling shoes on.


Elise (2) and Claire (3 1/2)




Claire said she had done this before, she didn't need as much help. She had enough strength to roll the 5lb ball down the lane without assistance. The ball was blue which she was super excited about, it's her favorite color!



Dane waiting his turn. I've decided that this game is perfect for learning to share and taking turns. They all did so well and were so excited for each person to have there turn. They cheered and clapped for eachother.




The finished score.

We had such a good time. They play so good together and it wasn't as ovewhelming as I thought it may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment