Thursday, January 28, 2010

My winter houseman

I am so blessed to have a good man, I appreciate him very much. He's on a seasonal layoff right now so he stays at home and watches Dane while I go to work. For me, this is key. I hate winter and I do not enjoy driving in the snow so for me not to have to take Dane out in the cold at the crack of dawn is just awesome! Another perk is that on most nights he cooks us dinner. Tonight's dinner was sweet potatoes, sugar snap peas and grilled steak with sauteed mushrooms/garlic. It was great.

We'll be leaving tomorrow for a little weekend trip. My husbands job does not allow us to take summer vacations so this weekend we're going to Cincinnati. We're going to visit the Newport Aquarium, we haven't been since Dane was around 12 months old. He's going to LOVE IT! Then we're going to eat dinner and go back to the hotel to do some swimming. Sat morning we're going to wake up and head over the The Children's Museum. It's suppose to be really good. We've never stayed in a hotel with Dane. I'm alittle nervous that he won't sleep there. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment