Monday, January 4, 2010

Peek-a-Boo

Today's my last day of vacation. We've just been hanging around the house. I did a few loads of laundry, but mostly I've been spending the morning playing with Dane. We did a little coloring, played with some stickers, and read a few books. He's definitely 2 now, boy can he throw a temper tantrum! Mercy.


Anyways, This day is so gloomy. A typical Ohio winter day, cold gray skies. As I looked out the window this morning I noticed the sun peek out and as I moved across the house to get another look, it disappeared. A few minutes later it returned and I ran to get my camera. It would just peek out for a minute and then get covered up by gray clouds again.





Started to feel alittle congested a few nights ago. Wondering if it's just sinuses or if I'm getting a cold. If there is one thing I hate, it's not being able to breath through my nose, esp at night! My BF during a cold as always been Vicks nasal spray, I dig through the house looking for it like a drug addict looking for a fix! I always seem to get a cold right before returning to work. Why is that!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment