Friday, March 26, 2010

Bangs

Had alittle free time yesterday so I decided to get a haircut. My side swoop bangs were REALLY long and driving me crazy and I had been toying with the idea of chopping them off so that's what I did. Not so sure Bradly likes it, but that's ok, he'll get use to it. I haven't had bangs like this since middle school. Ha. No, I'm not going to tease them up:) Actually, what I really like but don't have the bullocks to do it to cut them into the heavy 50's/60's pin-up style bang. Love, love, love those.

Brad's first reaction was this....."What the heck happened to your head!" and Dane's was this......."Crazy mom, crazy hair on top, right here." Then he pats the top of the head where the bangs are. Not a good first reaction. Oh well. I like them. Dane did tell me later that he liked it so that was nice :)








No comments:

Post a Comment