Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dress-up and Spring Thoughts


Dane wearing Brad's hat and boots and my gloves.

What a beautiful day today. Blue skies, sunshine, 40degrees. Only one thing could make it better........no snow! Hoping that the weather continues to improve and that the snow is gone soon. Yeah, I realize it's only March and that it'll probably snow again but I'm choosing to be optimistic for now.


Can't wait to start my garden and play outside in the dirt with Dane.


In regards to the garden this year, I'll be moving it closer to the garage so watering is easier and I'm working on Brad about building me some raised beds. We have to add some good soil and peat moss into the ground anyway, we have too much clay in the soil here to grow what I want to so we might as well build up some beds right? I plan on growing tomatoes, potatoes, onions, green beans, squash, broccoli, jalapeno peppers, lettuce and maybe corn. We'll see. Can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment