Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chicken Piccata

You ever get into a cooking rut? I get that way sometimes. I'd had this package of chicken breasts in the fridge for a few days and just couldn't decide what to make with it. I feel sometimes like I've made everything I can make with chicken and I'm tired of it but I happened to find a recipe for Chicken Piccata that sounded good to me and Brad approved so I gave it a whirl. I'd seen Barefoot Contessa make it before so I felt pretty confident. I love cooking new things! Turns out it was super easy to make and it was sooooo good. Loved it. I will be making this again.




I made garlic mashed potatoes to go along with it and I think it complimented the lemony chicken quite well.
Here's the ingredients list.
3-4 boneless chicken breasts pounded 1/4 inch thin
breadcrumbs
egg/water
flour
salt
pepper
lemon pepper seasoning
garlic powder
butter
evoo
white wine
lemon juice
parsley
If your interested in making this and want the exact recipe just let me know or check out The Food Network website and choose The Barefoot Contessa's recipe. You won't be disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment