Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Muse

A rare moment occured a few days ago, Dane sat relatively still and allowed me to take his picture with no complaints. I love when that happens and I can play with my camera settings and just watch him through the camera lens. When I got up to put the camera away he even complained he wanted his picture taken more!

Dane and his railroad hat! Somedays he refuses to take it off.

Dane had been doing and saying some pretty funny things lately. This age of his right now can be so difficult. One minute he's happy and the next he's throwing a major fit. He's taking to wanting to do EVERYTHING himself, and that's hard for me. He now wants to dress and undress himself and you dare not try to assist! He's now almost potty trained which was alot easier than I thought it would be seeing as he's a boy I'd heard all sorts of things about the hardness. Give the boy candy and he'll do whatever you want :)




No comments:

Post a Comment