Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hocking Hills

Brad and I were invited by friends to spend the weekend at Hocking Hills. We left Friday and came back today. Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Peterson and Grandma and Grandpa Longshore for taking care of Dane. This was the first time Brad and I have left him for the whole weekend, for days prior to the trip I thought I was going to puke with the thought of leaving him. We ended up having a really great time though!


The Rock Bridge. We've been to Hocking Hills a handfull of times and never been here. It was awesome.

The rest of these pics are from Cantwell Cliffs. Tons of hiking and climbing. We were whooped after this trek! Wasn't sure I'd be able to get outta bed the next day, surprisingly we were all fine.




The whole gang.


















This was Chuck & Michelle's Anniversary weekend. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thanks for the invite and sharing that with us. So much fun. We'll have to do that again sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment