Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

I'm still here. Just busy this last week. Plus, I have a belly ache that's been hanging around for the last 6 days. I feel like poo and I don't want to do much 'extra' things. It's been about all I can handle to keep Dane happy and the house somewhat picked up. Hoping to be back up and running soon.


Dane is the ring bearer in Brad's cousin's wedding this weekend. Today was the final tux fitting and it doesn't get much cuter than this!!!! Be still my beating heart, how handsome! Tomorrow night is the rehearsal, I think he'll walk down the aisle with no problem. It's what he does when he gets there that I'm worried about. 2yrs old= short attention span




More pictures to come of the rehearsal, wedding and reception.

Happy October everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment