Monday, October 18, 2010

BIG NEWS!

Yup, It's official. The news is out!
We're expecting Baby Grimes #2

I'm approximately 9 weeks along and I'm almost sure it's gotta be a girl. This pregnancy so far has been completely different. I'm WAY more exhausted (this could also be because I'm chasing a 2 year old around) but I'm also nauseous pretty much off and on ALL DAY LONG! Ugg. With Dane I would be sick in the AM, puke and feel great the rest of the day. This time I just really want to puke and think about it all day long. Good times.

P.S. Does it sound bad to say that I'm wishing for another boy? Cause I really am. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! And by the way, my current pregnancy is also totally different from my first, but we're still expecting another girl, so you might get your second little man yet!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete