Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Babies

4 of the 7 are actually looking at the camera.....not too shabby.

Zeke, Cat, Kelvin, Dane, Claire, Mari and Elise.


Hard to believe in 7months we'll be adding another one to the mix. I'm having mixed emotions even though it was planned on. I can't help but wonder if we made a mistake (that's sounds awful), Can I handle 2 kids? Will Dane handle it ok? Will he be a good brother? Should I have just let well enough alone? I worry I can't give Dane the same attention, and he'll feel left out. Etc. Etc. The worries go on. I'm sure that's probably normal.


But I should say, We're really excited too! Will it be a boy or a girl? Will he/she look like me or Brad? and I totally LOVE the baby stage. A cute adorable little squishy baby to hold, to sleep on my chest, to gaze at, to breast feed. I'm excited to see Dane's reaction, to have him hold the baby and give them his kisses.


*Today's my dad's birthday, Happy 59th Birthday Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the worries. I can't help but feel like this new baby is an "invader". I started to look through Illa's newborn stuff and started bawling because I can't imagine someone else using HER stuff. Another baby wearing my girls clothes, it just broke my heart. However it's toally impractical to buy a whole new girl wardrobe when I have a TON of girly stuff already. I'll get over it. It's just hard to imagine a family different from the one I already have!

    ReplyDelete