Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What a Cutie Patootie!

These were taken on the way to the pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago. He really likes to listen to Brad's work earphones and just looks so cute doing so.









And then because he's such a little charmer......he gives me a wink :)






On another note, PREGGO UPDATE: I HEART Ritz crackers, I keep them in the bathroom now. I'd sleep with them if I could but the package is too crinkly and noisy. I eat 4 or 5 of them ASAP in the morning as I'm showering and dressing for the day and it has helped me a ton. Thank god. The trick for now is to not let my stomach get empty, So every few hours I have to eat alittle something so I don't get nauseous.


Thursday night is Zanesfields Trick or Treat night. Dane's real excited. It starts at 6, it's gonna be a real rush to pick up Dane after work, feed him, dress him and be there by then. It's gonna be SO COLD too. Good thing his cosume is a toasty one. Not even sure Brad's gonna be able to make it, he doesn't even get off work till 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment