Sunday, October 24, 2010

Full Moon Festival

Last night was Zanesfields Full Moon Festival. Dane was so excited to get his costume on, he is a shark this year. The festival is I think a fundraiser for the town's park. We parade through town and head down to the park to eat, play games and do a cake walk.

My little shark and I.





Parading through town.






Dane's friend Rylee came with her family too.




Rylee the ladybug. Super cute.



Momo and Papa Peterson stopped by to see The Shark!

A few notes on previous blog topics....

Our pumpkins have all but shriveled up! What the heck!?! Last years pumpkins lasted for weeks! I went out less than a week later to take some good light up pumpkin picture shots and they are not so cute anymore :(


I spent all afternoon yesterday working on cake for the cake walk. It turned out pretty cute, not as cute as I wanted though. It was a spice cake shaped like a pumpkin with cream cheese icing. I put the lid on before I took a picture of it to share with you and then was just too lazy to take the lid back off and walk across the house to get the camera. Oh well.


Preggo Update: I hung in as long as I could, but today I finally puked. Not sure exactly what happened but I got up, blew my nose, coughed and then broke out in sweat and ran to the bathroom. Yuk! Just like old times. Tomorrow morning is the 1st ultrasound! I'm excited to see the little peanut. Brad apparently forgot alot of facts about pregnancy and was super pumped cause he thought we were going to find out the sex tomorrow. Ha! He's so funny. I'm only 10 weeks and the baby is approx 1 1/2 inches long. This ultrasound it just to determine a more exact due date. What I'm looking forward to seeing is the heart beating appropriately with all 4 chambers.

No comments:

Post a Comment