Monday, October 4, 2010

He Did It!

My little man walked down the aisle! He did just perfect. He just walked so slow and careful. I didn't get any pictures though but I'm sure the wedding photographer did. I can't wait to see them. I did cry alittle, he was just so handsome and he did such a great job. I was very proud.


Breanna's aka "Nanny's" (as Dane calls her) wedding was so pretty with fall colors, gourds, pumpkins, and mums.


Here's a shot of the couple getting before pictures taken.






All dressed up.....definitely worth a photo!






These pumpkins dressed the wedding partys table.
Great job Tanner!




Mmmmm. The cake!
One layer chocolate, one vanilla and one pumpkin.
The pumpkin was SO GOOD!



Dane danced the night away!
I've never seen him boogy so much :)






No comments:

Post a Comment